The 4th Coming

Viewing All Posts For › Realmud

cannot connect august 23 2013

• cannot connect august 23 2013

so what is the deal? the site is pretty horrible in regards to a person who only wants to view/see things about the only server they play on and everything is not clearly dated, nor clearly labled which server the news is about. it displays that players are online yet I sure as hell cannot connect. I was able to connect the day it was updated, but so far this has been total garbage.  I am fairly positive I am not alone in feeling this way. Cowtankerous
    Created: 23 August 2013 17:20 by imtav
  • Can't Connect

Hey Cow, apologies you cannot connect. What message do you see when you try? 'Cant connect to server' ? If you get that, then go in MY COMPUTER > C DRIVE > PROGRAM FILES > T4C REALMUD or whatever the folder is for the client and open up the iplist file, be sure it has this IP for Realmud server: Realmud#100.1.226.47

if it doesn't have that IP, then delete the one it has and replace it with that. Then try and connect and it should work perfectly.

Again, input Realmud#100.1.226.47 if it is a different IP currently in the iplist file.
    Created: 24 August 2013 09:51 by Alastor
  • moo

seems to work now. but kept getting disconnected/rolling back every 5-15mins. still quite unpleased.
    Created: 25 August 2013 12:48 by imtav
  • Cannot Connect or change file

I seem to be having the same issue, except that I cannot change the file (it says access denied, even though I am the admin). Not sure how to change the file for windows 7 so that I can log on. I have been a player for around 10-12 years now (at least) and would like to continue to see the game grow and change, and this is kind of upsetting seeing how many players are put off by all the changes. I welcome what T4C has to offer, but I would like to see some more support as far as the change implementations go.
    Created: 26 August 2013 01:59 by Nikisftw
  • Fix

Hey Nikisftw. A quick fix for you is to highlight and copy all contents of iplist and delete the file, then open a new notepad file and paste in the IPs you copied to your clipboard, save it as iplist in that very same folder and then try and log-in via the client. Let me know if that works or not please.
    Created: 27 August 2013 15:02 by Alastor
  • bs

no matter how many times I delete that shit, and put in the new info, it keeps auto updating restoring the false information. quite pissed at this.
    Created: 12 September 2013 00:58 by imtav
Please Log In or Sign Up to post.