Forgive my ignorance, but I was unable to locate some info on my own. What are the perks for being a VIP as opposed to a free player?Also, what is this VIP Hangover, and what purpose does it serve? Thanks Very Much!
Created: 25 September 2014 17:45 by Tygg Like: 0
Hello Tygg. From being a VIP member you obtain the following:
1. VIP Islands (greater XP).
2. Miracle Stone (occasional spell ups).
3. NPC +3 Weapons (greater damage).
4. Store Items (VIP Exclusives).
5. Use of Companions (pets).
6. Auction House (buy/sell items).
On the hangover, for every 2 hours spent inside a VIP island you have to cool-down for an hour, it allows you to have time outside of VIP so you can experience other aspects of the game, questing for example. VIPs weren't always open 24/7 as they are now, so when they were made accessible at any time of the day, a hangover was introduced.
I hope these help :).
Created: 28 September 2014 21:30 by Alastor Like: 0