The 4th Coming

Viewing All Posts For › General

VIP Pricing doesn't seem competitive

• VIP Pricing doesn't seem competitive

You can pay $15 a month for a legit MMO, even Runescape offers premium membership for like $8 a month and it offers loads more content for it. If you lowered the rate to a more competitive price like $5-8 a month i think you could convince more people to pay it. While i realize T4C has to make ends meet I think you could draw in a bigger player base with a much lower price, not only that but there are plenty of free to play players that would feel more comfortable paying something more reasonable which would also increase the sales.I hope i am not the only one that feels this way.
    Created: 31 October 2014 15:35 by Zealot

Posts like this have already been made and never been answered. I agree with you. Before the server merge, vip prices per year on RM was 36$..now it`s 2 times more, and shop items and vip were NOT 2 separate things..Merge..more like scam. 
    Created: 03 November 2014 11:52 by asdf
  • Paid for VIP, debating whether i should keep playing

So i paid for VIP this weekend, within a few minutes it made me realize just how pay to win this game has gotten and its making me rethink even playing T4C. It is like i paid $15 to quit the game rather than to play it, it was all about nostalgia before but now it feels like its all about power leveling and i dont feel that nostalgia in vip areas and now i have to utilize it so that i do not feel as if i waste my money. T4C should take some ideas from games that successfully went F2P without becoming Pay to Win...
    Created: 04 November 2014 13:37 by Zealot
  • Yup

Well essentially gem of flames leveling ruined this game IMO. Should go back to not having to annoyingly use gem of flames to level. It was so much better before this and the VIP is basically just pay for levels. I understand the need to make money, but there are better ways. Starting with a server merge to a single server IMO. Then you can setup better item shop things such as skins without making it pay to win or power leveling.
    Created: 10 April 2016 16:50 by ccorrin
  • At the beginning was about 30€ per year.

I played T4C in Italian ( L4P ) since 2000 until 2002 when I was captured, with all my guildmate, by Daoc!

In those years I remember the game had a month payment of 5.000Lire ( about 2,5€ ) and many of us bought the annual licence for 60.000 Lire ( about 30€ ).
    I think if you put a VIP membership for 30€/year and give to VIP player something better of a pay per win or VIP zones many player will buy it... me for first!
    Moreover it should be a good idea to localize it in Italian and do more adv.... I was on this website by chance
    Created: 27 July 2017 04:53 by lucablue
Please Log In or Sign Up to post.