The 4th Coming

Viewing All Posts For › Realmud

Update 8-5-2015

• Update 8-5-2015

Hello Realmudders! 
    This is just a note to let you all know of a few updates that were made today:

~ Ancient Land pods were modified to make them a bit more challenging
    ~ All With Honor Shield is now droppable and able to be put in chest, but not robable
    ~ Adjusted monster spawn points on Evil Eye Island
    ~ Bishop Crowbanner's status will now change every 4 hours
    ~ Added Guild House for Walks on Water
    ~ Added Guild House for Sanctum Crigenia
    ~ Slightly increased damage for spell Mass Drain, as it is intended as a lifesaver in PVM 

Created: 06 August 2015 09:40 by Shinigami

Hi there,
    A couple of things first. 
    1) It's best to post things like this in their own thread so that you can be sure that they get attention as I rarely go back and check posts that I make regarding updates and the like
    2) Any time you're having an issue, to ensure a prompt and detailed response, it's best to submit a support ticket at http://support.t4c.com

As for your graphical lag since upgrading to Windows 10, there are several things that could be causing that. There are no inherent issues with T4C + Windows 10 that would cause lag as I have personally tested running 7 T4C client windows, Firefox, Chrome, Remote Desktop, and a few other things all at once and experienced no lag on T4C whatsoever. It's possible that Windows 10 puts a bit more strain on your system that your previous OS did. Have you checked the minimum requirements for Windows 10 versus the "Recommended" requirements and compared those to your own system? If you are closer to the minimum requirements, that simply means that Windows 10 will run, not necessarily that it will run well. ;)

I would need much more information about your system before I could give any valuable help regarding your T4C experience, much more information than I would feel comfortable discussing on a public forum. I would recommend submitting a support ticket and we can investigate your issue further. 

(edit by: Shinigami HGM)
    Created: 06 August 2015 23:13 by mylittlepony
  • Stupid phone...

Sorry, I tried to reply to this using my phone at work and accidentally edited over the original post...
    Created: 09 August 2015 13:58 by Shinigami
Please Log In or Sign Up to post.