The 4th Coming

Viewing All Posts For › Realmud

Selling Characters (4x lvl 200+)

• Selling Characters (4x lvl 200+)

I have the following characters for sale for USD via PayPal.

1.  200 4x, Fallen Archer, Guild Mahogany Bow, Full Fallen Armor, Guild Midnight Shroud, Enhanced Wings, almost all access quests done including 4i, seal key, dragon tear (to learn elven sight), and several crafting quests.  No unnecessary skillpoints wasted on spells.

Price:  $120
    w/ Deftness: $150

2.  205 4x, Divine Warior, Titanium Scimitar +3, Guild Warder's Cloak, Guild BotAP, Glad ring, Zerker ring, Armband of Vigor, Girdle of Strength, almost all quests done including 4i, seal key, dragon tear (has already learned magic armor penetration), and crafting quests.  Gets over 1700str with full buffs.

Price:  $100

3.  232 4x, Titanium Dark Mage, almost all quests done.

Price: $150
    Created: 29 September 2014 14:06 by Dumgard
  • I may be interested

How would this be done if I wanted to?
    Created: 30 September 2014 18:32 by imstillraven2
  • How to transfer characters

Option 1:  You buy the characters and pay $15 extra to cover a character transfer purchase from the webshop.  You give me the account name to transfer to, and we both email alastor@t4c.com with the details.  Character appears on your account after he manually transfers it.

Option 2:  The archer is on a separate account, and the warrior is on an account with a level 48 human.  I'd be willing to sell the accounts with the characters for no extra charge, but neither account has VIP access.
    Created: 01 October 2014 19:51 by Dumgard

lets met In game I will be "Silver Tooth" give a time and then you can page me and then we can talk. I sold my puppet years ago and miss the game starting out new isn't as fun as it should be not after I was mid top 10. I would like the archer I think. I was never an archer b4. Your mage looks good as well.
    Replied: 02 October 2014 07:16 by imstillraven2
  • Archer Sold

The archer is sold already, sorry.  You can contact me in game on Dumgard, ZulJin, Deplete, or Muletastic.
    Created: 02 October 2014 15:06 by Dumgard
  • Dark Mage

I'm interested in your Dark Mage.
    Created: 07 October 2014 21:45 by Playthor
Please Log In or Sign Up to post.