Couple noob questions...ViP and Mules, etc.
Old-timer returning to the game, so have a few questions about Realmud things.
Trying to find out exactly what is included in a VIP package?
Also, how are things like the magic rock used, along with other such VIP items? Where are the special leveling spots?
Is there offline muling? If not offline, is there a muling transfer chest somewhere to allow safe muling of items?
Is there a place to see all the old patch notes so I can see what has changed in the game over the course of the game since Dialsoft took over T4C from Vircom? Also, is there a page explaining the 4th island?
I can't find any of this on the website, unless I am looking in the wrong places.
Created: 08 January 2014 16:23 by Xanthor Like: 0
Hey there Xanthor, welcome back to Realmud.
VIP on Realmud gives you offer to a variety of things:
* Access to the VIP islands (where greater xp is earned).
* Access to +3 weapons vendor NPC.
* Access to the auction house (where you can buy/sell items).
* Use of miracle stone (occasionally it is turned on, when it is it can cast an array of boosting spells, though note it is meant as a treat and not 24/7).
* Use of some store exclusives, such as the double xp orbs (these only work for vip members).
* Another store exclusive for vip is the use of companions (in-game pets that follow you around - appearance only).
The only way to mule items to other character is by using the in-game trade system, you can double-log and transfer to another char on the second account, or you could ask a staff member if they could hold an item for you to give to another character.
It has been a long time since Dialsoft bought T4C (since 2006). I'll attach below the release information for version 1.71 and 1.72 for you to read as these are the latest releases:
The content side to t4c.com is not live yet, though there are player sites that hold rm specific content you can visit such as: http://brosmetty.comoj.com/ to get the information.
If you have any questions on being back at RM, please feel free to email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Created: 09 January 2014 08:58 by Alastor Like: 0