Hey guys, the following will change today after a reset:
*****NOTE: The reset required will be a naked reset, you'll log back in at temples naked.*****
Changed the lower damage on the 4 add-on Paladin weapons
- Increasing the lower damage, to close the gap a bit from lower to higher.
Increased the spell effect on Morfetus to do more damage
- Added +5 earth resist to it, being an earthen weapon.
Added a 'Welcome to Realmud' package for newly made characters
- Package includes, 2 gold doubling orbs, 2 1x XP orbs, some starting gold and Miracle Stone.
- To save new players from hunting down the NPCs.
(Seraphs can still get the XP orbs and MS from the old NPCs).
Added a Max Remort Level NPC
- Meaning, when you reach Realmud's max remort (4x seraph) you'll receive a reward.
- Different rewards for good and evil characters.
- This NPC will be found in the seraph points chamber.
(There will be an NPC in Lighthaven to reward pre-existing 4xs, this NPC will remain for 1 week only).
Added a system message on Miracle Stone
- To indicate it is turned off and explain how it works.
Created: 09 June 2014 20:00 by Alastor Like: 0
how much negative karma for evil (4x reward) and all items are only sided line quest items?
Miracle stone to newcomers, but how about us not so newcomers? :)
Created: 10 June 2014 09:23 by korvaoo2 Like: 0