All Forum Activity For › Corpsemourn
3 weeks ago in: RealmudHello, Looking to buy a 4x Battle Mage (Good or Evil). I will purchase the best all around deal. Please link information on Items, Spells, Powers, Stats . Send info to Morganwg63@gmail.com
2 weeks ago in: Realmud
Hello! First off I would like to thank everyone who took part in the development of the new Island! I can’t imagine how long it must have taken to create as well as on what I believe is mostly volunteered time because of the love you each have for the game!
I started playing T4C way back in 99-00 and have continued to play on and off until now. Every time I return it’s for the nostalgia and to enjoy the game that was a huge part of my life growing up playing with friends and still continuing to play with those same friends. Below I will highlight some things I feel the development team got right with the new island as well as things in my opinion could be improved or re-evaluated.
Environment- I absolutely love the new terrain, caves, transition of zones, ambient features and backgrounds (Boats, Windmills, etc). I think the waypoint system is a great feature considering how big the new island is and it saves time from doing the same walk over and over.
Monsters- I love the look of all the new monsters and repurposing some of the skins and skin colors to give it a fresh new feel.
Drops- I love the idea that old world drops could potentially be obtained on the new island
Monsters- After the first few sets of monsters the difficulty level seems to jump to an unfair amount of damage taken from the monsters and how long they take to kill based on the monsters health and how little damage is done to them.
- Demons and Dragons – What is that heal? If it’s a mechanic that can be explained please do. When it takes 4 lvl 200 plus characters to attempt to push through the auto heal that seems excessive.
- We were told there would be places in the real world to level. For the amount of time it takes to kill and little experience returned not to mention how hard the enemies hit it seems we are still forced into vip to level (that dungeon gets very old I want out!)
- Drop rates seem very low on the new monsters, I CANT imagine farming dusts for quests at this point because of how they don’t seem to drop or how hard enemies hit and have such massive xp pools
- Monsters need to give more xp if they are going to be this hard.
- Special monsters- I think we should have a few “special” monsters in each area like a “Blarg toemangler” etc like a named boss whos a bit harder but rewards items and more xp.
The Island – I feel is going to push people to stop playing. Think of how the “old” 4th island was on release no one played it and it had to be tweaked. This is the same issue that’s going to happen. Please don’t lose the player base you have fought to bring back.
Drops- The monsters need to drop more or be easier no point in staying on the new island to go find where the drops will be because its too difficult to kill as well as explore.
Players- My seraph heals seems to never go off anymore nor the aoe shoot out aura. Please explore if this is broken.
Grouping- I love to group with people, but the reality us sometimes there aren’t people on to play with or group, we shouldn’t be forced to have a group to enjoy content. (bosses should be groups)
World Dragons- Once spawned they should stay out until a group finds it and kills it (maybe that is the case)
Mechanics – Please change how often you can be dispelled. As a mage when the enemies already hit hard and being constantly dispelled it is very disheartening.
-Please explain some of them and how to bypass them or lower the frequency . Not on bosses that ruins the fun of figuring them out.
GM Feedback- Please inform the player base of what your thoughts are after hearing us. And what you plan to do to keep the player base enjoying the game.