15 August 2013 10:39 in: Trilogy
1) You will not sexually or verbally harass another player or any member of the staff. To do so will result in the loss of your account. We are sure you will not email us complaining of these actions because we know you are already truly sorry and will prove it by no longer having your upsetting presence in our fair realm.
2) You will not try and pretend to be someone else; be it staff, player, NPC or automation of the Trilogy server. If this happens your account will be removed from play permanently.
3) Do not abuse any bugs. Bugs are extremely fragile and do not like to be abused. If you are caught abusing bugs in game or talking about bugs we will lock your account out. -For those of you lacking in common sense, a bug will be defined as:Quote:Any action caused by a player, either intentionally or unintentionally, that gives an unfair advantage to that player or creates an unfair disadvantage to any other player, that was not intended by the original game designers or by the Dailsoft or Trilogy development teams.-You may feel free to beat to a bloody pulp any other type of insects (kraanians included).
4) No Third-Party software; we don't swing that way. If we catch you using any form of third party software we will remove your account and ban your IP, no questions asked. -This includes TPP, speed hacks, auto-walkers, auto-macro spells or items, and anything else the Trilogy staff designates as a 3rd party software.Code:
5)Please keep the language to a Min. We are an adult orientated server. We will not monitor each and every word. This doesn't not mean you can run around and cuss as you see fit. But that does mean the off the wall comment or occasional swear word will be over looked.
6) Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated. The Trilogy staff will make the final decision as to what can be considered cheating. Cheaters will be punished as we see fit, from account or IP banning, to just making their life a living hell; after all thats what gods are for.
7) We do not support sharing or trading of accounts. If you decide to do so, you do so at your own risk and we will not assist you should you lose your account due to your own misjudgment. You are 100% responsible for all actions that are performed on your account. We do not care if your brother, your sister, your mother, your father or your dog did it, the account will be held responsible for any wrong-doings along with the IP address it was used from.
It doesn't matter who was on the account or not, any problems that occur on the account makes you exempt from all help reguarding account problems that don't result from the GMs, game, or server itself. All accounts in question will be punished if account sharing is the cause of a problem or complaint.
In addition, choose a name that befits an adult server; one that doesn't use numbers, dashes, embedded caps, royal/military type titles or is a public icon, or is vulgar in nature; but one that is a name that befits who your character really is.
8) Always use the trade window (Ctrl + T) and verify what items you are getting before accepting the trade. We do not support scamming or lying but we cannot require players to always tell the truth because it would conflict with the roleplaying aspect of the server. If you are robbed, tricked, or scammed we will not help you unless the culprit used a bug in which case review rule number 5. Dropping an item on the ground becomes fair game to all who can access it. Do not view a player's word as a guarantee of any type.