pass and times change. With the changing times, the governing rules that are enforced to create a friendly and safe environment for everyone must be reviewed and changed to ensure that they remain relevant and universally fair.
The Realmud Server Rules located HERE
have been updated with the following points in mind:
- 1. Rules should never be interpreted in such a way that a person or group of persons is singled out or treated any more lenient or more severe than another in a similar situation.
- 2. Players should know where to go for help should they feel that they have been treated unfairly.
- 3. No one should be disrespected due to their race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic.
- 4. Staff should be able to ensure that players have a friendly and safe environment and--if anything threatens that environment--the ability and skill to snuff out the issue and control the damage caused.
- 5. Player's privacy must be protected at all times. Steps should be taken to significantly decrease the potential of information (and accounts) falling into the wrong hands.
- 6. Apples are delicious.
- 7. Rules should be designed not to oppress players, but protect them.
- 8. One person's rights should end where another's begins.
These rules are effective immediately. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about these rules
or about anything at all, please feel free to fill out a Support Ticket
As always, thank you for playing Realmud!