Abomination has been reimagined and will be returning to
Dialsoft 14 October 2016 at 7 pm French time, 1 PM Eastern (USA) time!
Come experience T4C in ways you never have before with 40
new mini-bosses scattered around Arakas, Raven’s Dust, Stonheim, and the Oracle
Realm! New noob-friendly items, battle mage weapons, and new PvP air spells
await you! With 2 max remorts, Abomination is designed for hardcore players who
thrive on proving they are the best, most battle-hardened bad asses in Althea!
New features will also include:
- Armlet of Flames is now a Physical effect
- HP and MP is recalculated on each level-up;
no more high-endurance noobs!
- Island access quest drops have been adjusted
- Gluriurl’s regen has been lowered
- The loot table for many of the monsters has been rebuilt
- XP items will be available via collectors quests on each island and Oracle Zone
- No Pay-2-Win on the WebShop; win with skills, not bills
- The Oracle Realm has been reimagined and redesigned
- Marksh P’tangh has been removed; new ways to obtain Ancient drops have
- New robes for all elements
- There is no Auction House
- Time to log off is now 20 seconds
- Sanctuary Spell is not available; don’t hide, fight!
No PVP range!
Do you feel worthy, punk?